The following information outlines the requirements necessary to be a coach with Granite Bay FC. Please follow these steps to ensure you can be eligible before the season starts.
- Register as a Coach from the GotSport platform.
- If new to the GotSport platform, see “Don’t have an account? CREATE AN ACCOUNT” at the bottom of the page.
- During registration, ensure you upload a head shot photo of yourself, with no hats or sunglasses.
- Make sure the following three US Club Soccer requirements are fulfilled:
- Get a Live Scan done if not already completed.
- Print and complete the Live Scan form and Bill Notice.
- You will not be charged for this, as the club is billed directly.
- Bring the completed form and Bill Notice to any location listed at https://www.capitallivescan.com
- If you go to a location not listed on the link above, the club will not reimburse.
- Complete required U.S. Soccer Coaching Education courses.
- Email your team immediately ASAP that you are their coach!
- Concerns about your roster? Ask the Rec Coaching Director or Registrar
- New Coach? Sign up for “PCA for New Coaches” (Registration details to come)
- Already done that? Sign up for “PCA for Returning Coaches” (Registration details to come)
- Get at least 2 parents (if 2 parents have gone in the past, get 2 more) to sign up for the “PCA for Parents”
- Assign a Team Parent
- Find at least one Sponsor
- Hold team meeting prior or in conjunction with practice (example agendas in Rec Coach Guide)
If you have any questions about registering as a coach, please contact the appropriate registrar:
If you have any general questions about coaching, please contact the appropriate coaching director: