2021 Recreational Season Schedules
- U6-U8: There are no game cards and scores are not recorded at these ages.
- U9-U14: The home team is required to print the game card below and provide to the referee at the game. Both teams should confirm their rosters prior to the game starting. Both coaches will need to confirm the final score using a link sent out by TeamSideline.
- Game Cards Template (U9-U14)
- U15+: The home team will print the game card from GotSport and provide to the referee before the game, then will input the score into GotSport after the game is completed. See below instructions.
Douglas Ranch Park - If parking on Stirling Street, you must park on the side closest to the field. Parking on the opposite side is not allowed (fire lane) and violators will be towed.
Olympus Park - If parking on La Croix Drive, you must park on the side closest to the field. Parking on the opposite side is not allowed (permit only) and violators will be towed.
Recreational Season Overview
As the official game schedules are released, more information will be posted here. For now, see below for a breakdown of our recreational season schedule:
- August 28th - Game #1
- September 11th - Game #2
- September 18th - Game #3
- September 25th - Game #4
- October 2nd - Game #5
- October 9th - At the break tournament put on by Roseville for any recreational teams wanting to play in a tournament. During the break, teams will be moved up or down depending on how they did during the first half of the season to make it more competitive.
- October 16th - Game #6
- October 23rd - Game #7
- October 30th - Game #8
- November 6th - Game #9
- November 13th - Game #10
- November 20th - Make up weekend for any rain outs, etc.