TOP-notch Soccer (TOPS) is a community-based soccer program for young athletes with special needs, organized by youth soccer association volunteers. TOPS provides a safe and active environment for players who are challenged by the demands of traditional soccer, while offering an enriching experience for youth volunteers.
- Watch an informational video about TOPS presented by our local founder and former director, Larry Langham.
Our all-volunteer program is designed to provide a fun and meaningful experience for players with special needs, while also improving the overall fitness, self-esteem, and social skills of our athletes in a safe and caring environment. Our Buddy system offers pairing a player with a volunteer youth partner at each event. TOPS also provides parents with the opportunity to relax on the sidelines and network with other families for support and information sharing.
2022 Fall Registration
- Player Registration
- Volunteer Buddy Registration
- Note: The buddies that register will be listed as a "Coach", this is simply how the system identifies them.
- Volunteer Coach Registration
- All adult volunteers need to please register using the Coach registration link.
TOP-notch Soccer is grateful for the generous support of our community sponsors!