Registration is free and is usually opens in April of each year. Players are encouraged to attend all three sessions and a parent will need to be present to sign them in if not pre-registered. Tryout registration will typically be done online, however, walk up registration will be offered as well.
Requirements/Notes for tryout sessions:
- Wear a white cotton t-shirt - our tryout numbers don't stick to tech fabric
- Absolutely NO team logos allowed on shirts
- Wear Cleats and Shin Guards
- Bring a soccer ball marked with player name (trust us, mark your ball)
- Bring water for a 90 minute session
- Wear weather appropriate attire as we will hold tryouts rain or shine
Comp Team Formation Policies:
Thank you to all the families and players who made it to our tryouts this year, it was a massive success! Our 2022 competitive tryouts are complete and we will NOT be holding tryouts on 5/25/22. While most of our teams have completed their rosters, the following teams may still have spots available:
- 2008 Boys - Looking for an experienced goalkeeper. Very strong team but looking for the final piece to complete this talented roster. Contact coach Kelly at email@example.com for more info.
- 2005 Boys - Looking to add another strong player or two, who's ready to compete at the Gold level and possible College Showcase tournaments this season. Great core of players returning, looking for hard working players with high character. Contact coach James at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- 2004 Boys - Looking to fill multiple roster spots. Contact coach Ed at email@example.com or 916-474-9854 for more info.